Friday, February 27, 2009

This Week . . .

This week I've been a little delinquent about posting . . . sorry grandmas and grandpas!
But I will say that I've been doing plenty of reading. First, I've been reading BLOGS! I love them and am getting more and more addicted. I love my friend's blogs and am glad I have such interesting and enthusiastic people to follow. You inspire me ladies - I love you!
I've also been reading other people's blogs - arts, crafts, babies, yoga, books, organics, and of course FOOD. Whatever the passion is - blog about it.
And lastly, I've been reading about Kindermusik. I'm in the process of getting Kindermusik certification so that I can begin teaching baby music classes. I have located a dance studio to rent and am getting ready to begin teaching after Easter! Yeah for learning!
Ok, gotta run, I left the little one sleeping in the stroller out in the sunshine (yes, sunshine - is anyone jealous?) - and she is calling.
So keep the blogs coming - we love the updates! If anyone has any other favorites please feel free to send them to me. Don't worry, I'm not THAT addicted . . .



oh yeah, the kid is still crying, just one more post really quick . . .

1 comment:

tiapugh said...

ooooh! we would love to be in a class of yours! that would be too fun! sign us up. we can commute.