Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring has Sprung . . .








. . . or so we're hoping!
We sat out on the balcony the other day to enjoy the sunshine and a little bit of warmth.
Bers busied herself chewing on the giraffe (still no teeth - but lots of drool) and I busied myself with closing my eyes - mmm.

You may also notice the new background - that's also part of our new spring look.

Next is spring cleaning, right? Yeah, well, I'm opting for spring break first! Wednesday Analise and I leave for Paris and Daniel joins us Friday for the weekend. We'll meet up with my brother Andy and his wife Jenn and then come back to Switzerland for some time together and little European vacation for them. We're really looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Kate and Crew said...

Hey! Let us know if you have time for a coffee when your in town! We'd love to see you. xxoo
Kate and Emma