Saturday, August 29, 2009

Surprise!

I guess a picture is worth a thousand words but if you're having a hard time telling what exactly this picture is then let me explain. Daniel and I are expecting baby number two!
I'm already finishing the first trimester and am due the first week of March.
So, any suggestions for a new blog name?? Don't worry, you have a few months to come up with one.

We are back to our home sweet home in Switzerland after a magnificent trip home. Unfortunately I was little too into enjoying the time with family and friends and didn't really take too many pictures, so you're stuck with Switzerland. Our apartment again is on the top right and the next picture is a view of our street looking at the Chateau at the end . . .




It's nice to be settled back into our own place but we really enjoyed being home with everyone and look forward to living back in the states. . . . maybe another year??


Coming home always means lots of laundry catch up. Thankfully Analise is always so helpful. Actually we had a pretty low key week since she's not fully adjusted to the time change and has been sleeping until 9:30!! Sweet mercy it has been so nice.




"Hey, you with the camera . . . put that thing down and get me out of here!"

3 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats (again)! It was nice to see you and finally meet Analise.

beth said...

"So... you wanna go 2 for 2?" glad to! I love having you as my pregger buddy and to figure out motherhood with.

ps the pics of prangins torture me, i miss being there with you guys.

Christy said...

Congratulations! Analise is so adorable - she'll make a great big sister :) Christy, Jeff & Haley