Friday, September 11, 2009

The Robot

I debated whether or not to share this video because I was trying to decide if it's "funny ha-ha" or "funny uh-oh" . . . and it's kind of both.
One morning she starting laughing so hard at my rendition of a robot pictured in her book. I was laughing so hard just at her laughing and we were having a good time in general. Then we went down for breakfast and later came back upstairs and found the book again, still open to the robot page. She immediately started pointing at the robot and wanting me to "do it." So I grabbed the camera this time. Well, long story short . . . full breakfast belly combined with a belly laugh leads to a) hiccups and b) oopsies! So there's the story and you can decide if it's "funny ha-ha" or "funny uh-oh" - I just hope no one else loses their breakfast!

5 comments:

au natural sarah said...

Oh my! She had quite the laugh going:)

beth said...

that's so funny! I especially like your snorting in the video too!

Unknown said...

oh if only I had a nickel for every time I got to laughing to hard and puked on myself :) hahahaha

Unknown said...

That is too funny! I didn't know the robot had that affect on her... hahaha

tiapugh said...

that is for sure funny-haha.

sorry little-one, we're laughing at your embarrassing moment.