Monday, April 19, 2010

pudding

I've found that in "survival" mode I've stopped doing a lot of the extras and just focused on getting through the day in one piece.
Usually if I put in a DVD it's because I have lots of things I want to get done and I"m buying time - but today I sat and watched and braided her hair. It was kind of fun girl time.
Thanks Aunt Jenn for the darling outfit!! I couldn't wait for warmer weather so we put a long sleeve under the tank.

For dessert at lunchtime Analise got to have a pudding. I had more fun watching her eat it than anything else! That's some concentration!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I"m so impressed! Good job on the hair and even posting on the blog right now!

tiapugh said...

Elliot sat on my lap and we watched the video of Analise exactly 6 times in a row. He kept saying, "More? More?"

I think he has a long-distance crush.

Or he loves pudding. :)

Jennifer said...

Too cute! Sarah, I cannot tell you how hard it is to only pick one or two outfits -- seriously, it just isn't fair!!! :) Love and miss you all. Thanks for sharing