Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Carving pumpkins after nap but before heading out to go trick-or-treating. It was kind of a last minute blitz, but at least they have faces!
Analise got right in there . . . no texture issues for her!
"Trick or treat!!!" The princess and the dragon are ready to hit the town.
Smiley guy!
I was kind of proud of Eli's homemade dragon costume . . . I was having a Martha Stewart moment when I decided to make"modify" a turtle costume into a dragon costume and one thing led to another until it ended up a whole new creature!

Smile Analise . . . O.K. that's good enough lets go . . .
While we were out it really started to flurry and got very cold! They both ended up tucked in a wagon with quilts tucked in around them and I just ran to my friend's places and then home! Brrr!
She was quite content with her haul . . .
Happy Halloween!

No comments: