Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rodin Gardens

Thursday Analise and I visited the Rodin gardens outside the Rodin museum.
They let you in for free if you accompany a child- score!
I was hoping Analise would appreciate some culture, but I guess she was a little too tired.
Here she is parked in front of Rodin's "The Thinker."






Just across from the gardens are "Les Invalides" with the gold dome and in the distance is the Eiffel Tower.
The roses all around the garden were still blooming and quite pretty.









trust me she's in there and still sleeping. . .














With beautiful tree lined paths for walking, it's a great spot on a warm fall day.












still sleeping . . .












At the back of the gardens are reclining chairs to sit and relax. I read for awhile while my dear little daughter . . .













SLEPT!
That's right, she slept the entire trip.
So much for culture, maybe another time-
sweet dreams Analise.

No comments: