Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paris Visit

Daniel, Analise, Grady and I drove to Paris over the weekend to visit our friends, the Seelingers, to go to the Thanksgiving dinner at our church, and just to see the city again.
Here we were in front of the Galeries Lafayette building which is all decorated for Christmas. Analise was particularly enthralled by the blinking lights overhead.


The Seelingers and their little one Eloise at the Thanksgiving dinner.









Just a couple of average moms sharing a cup of coffee with their babies at a Paris cafe.









Hey friend! Long time no see - how you been?














"How was your coffee? Mine was a little weak - I think I like something a little more robust, you know, less milky."




"Umm, Analise is touching me and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with it."
"Oh um yeah, sorry about that Eloise, I was aiming for the shoulder- darn gross motor skills! - sorry about that."

1 comment:

tiapugh said...

Look at those little gals! So much hair between the two of them.

Is it too early to set up Elliot on a date? :)

Hope all is well with you guys!