Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fashion show before bed

Many apologies for the lack of blogs as of late . . . I've been a bit delinquent. Analise has been walking for a few weeks now and although she is starting to get a mind of her own and not want to walk in the same direction I am going, it is actually super handy having her walk on her own two legs! She really feels like a full fledged toddler and it leaves me wondering where our baby has gone. She goes down the slides at the park with confidence, uses her spoon with greater agility, and "says" lots of animal sounds. Her favorite book at the moment is "Ten Little Finger and Ten Little Toes." (I highly recommend it you mommies - it's darling).
We're having a bit of a fashion show before bed because I found a bag of clothes that I didn't realize I had saved for her - so we were trying on a possible Christmas dress.
In the other pictures we were sorting beans and pasta (also stringing some pasta), watching "Praise Baby" with dad, and practicing our yoga on the kitchen floor - all in a days work.

2 comments:

au natural sarah said...

i love it. it reminds me of christmas when we were together. love, hannah

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! They grow up SO fast! Just a little lady now :-)