Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Little Miss Mom

Analise's imagination seems to be branching out lately. The other day we built a fort together in the living room. I went to get some lunch together and when I came back it was populated with animals, pillows, toys and books! She has also discovered how fun it is to crawl into her little cardboard playhouse when I ask her to come change clothes or diaper . . . "hee, hee, hee - mommy can't get me in here!"









She also enjoys playing with my pot and wooden spoon for quite awhile. Of course, poor Grady was the "victim" of her cooking as she chased him around the house with the spoon yelling "Ady seeet, Ady seeet!"






Riding in the car on the way to Verbier the other weekend. I know I might get paid to say this - but Kindermusik CD's really do save our car rides! She listens very intently to the songs and he bad moods shift almost immediately as she hears "her" music.



Finally, I apologize for the poor quality of the video - it was kind of dark in the kitchen and so the camera didn't focus well. Also, I was trying to remain discreet because she's becoming more interested in the camera than in just doing whatever it is I'm trying to catch.

2 comments:

au natural sarah said...

So cute! She will make a good big sister:)

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

Love it! Thanks Sarah. Pictures, stories, AND a video. Can my day get any better :)