Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello Li Li

Finger painting . . . is that a mustache? - man the girl has her father's facial hair!Elijah is getting ready for dinner! He kicks so hard in that little wooden high chair that I sometimes think it might go right over!

pants are totally optional when you have thighs that squishy . . . and you're under 1 year old.
Eli is crawling all over now and pulling up on everything . .. which means two baby gates and we've permanently moved Grady's food.
Analise's favorite saying is "Li Li you puttser puttser" and we'll be standing in the bathroom hearing Eli come crawling down the haul and she says "Here comes trouble!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

" I love my big sister!! She is so fun to watch!"

Unknown said...

Your new pics and especially the video made me so happy and yet sad at the same time. I am blown away by how much they both have grown. Eli with his crawling and just being a little ray of sunshine and Miss Analise is is speaking so well, loved hearing her voice! Would really love to chat with you guys when you have the time. If you still have Skype that could be fun so that I get to see you all too! Talk to you soon and take care!