Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting Started





Hello friends and family!
Welcome to Analise's blog page.
Attempting a blog is a first for me, but I figure if I can handle having a kid, I should probably be able to handle a blog- right?
Analise is nearing her first month birthday, and already I see such changes in her that it makes me excited for all that is coming. From holding her head up, to having more alert eyes, to losing her umbilical chord stump, it seems like every day holds something new! (but many of the same events too- diapers, sleeping, crying and eating are all regular occurrences- don't worry)
So, thanks for taking the time to check out the blog, I hope you enjoy watching the progress and day-to-day events of Analise's life as much as we enjoy sharing them with her.

6 comments:

beth said...

those pictures are so cute! Good job on starting the blog.

Phil Johnson said...

Wow, what wonderful photography. You must have hired a professional! This will be fun to follow along.

Christy said...

I love how babies fall asleep with their arms up above their head - so cute! Analise is adorable :) I'm so glad you set up a blog for all of us to watch her grow.

Bomareto's said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! Now we can watch Analise grow and grow! I'm glad you were surprised by the shower... that was our plan! - Amy B.

Karla said...

I am so glad that you started the blog! Analise is so cute!!! We had fun at your shower! Just wish that you were there! Karla

Unknown said...

You have done an excellent job of documenting Annalise's life. It is so much fun to watch her grow