Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Brother





Oh, hey guys.
Yeah, it's me, Grady- everybody's favorite dog.
Just wanted to let everybody know that I'm a big brother.
At least, that's what mom and dad tell me, but I'm not so sure. See, they brought home this little squeak toy from the hospital and call her my "baby sister"- but she doesn't have enough hair, she doesn't like to play, and you should hear her bark- totally weird!
I want to "get to know" her better, but mom and dad are always like- "Grady, no lick, Grady, that's not your toy, no Grady, Analise doesn't want to play with your bone,"- so what am I supposed to do?
Guess I'll just wait and see how it goes. Maybe they can send her back for a full refund- I think this ones not quite functioning properly.
I'm keeping my eyes open to monitor the situation.
So far this is what I observe: she eats, sleeps, and goes to the bathroom- sound like an average day for yours truly- hmm, maybe we ARE related!

2 comments:

Seth said...

thanks for the link to the blog you guys! It's great! I'm sure Grady will be a great big brother and will teacher Analise lots of great things like eating off of the floor and smelling other people's butts. We're so happy for you both and hope to see you sometime if you're in CA. We're really enjoying it a lot and have been on the hunt for a new home. Blessings and Love! Seth & Emily

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

Sarah - I love it! Grady, Analise and adventures in Paris . . . the perfect setting for a fabulous blog.

love,

jenn