Monday, August 4, 2008

Morning at home





Hello again friends!

Hard to believe we've entered week five- it seems to have gone by so fast!
This weekend we went to church and had friends over to watch baseball. We also had a good night last night with feedings at 11, 3:30, and 7:30- wow!


Not only are we sleeping more, but smiling more and finding our voice. Little grunts, squeaks and squeals are replacing the crying (some). The smiles feel like a huge reward after a hard month.


This morning, Analise had a great awake time and chatted with me while I made the bed, got dressed, and ate breakfast. Grady was excited to finally have bunk-beds! He watches Analise and offers to "help" play with that toy if she wants.


Finally after a full morning of interacting, watching, listening, and moving baby is worn out! No, the shirt on her head is not a mistake. We're finding that once she's going full tilt finding the "off" switch can be difficult. Lights out works great!
Once they're closed I can remove the shield.
No worries grandma- it's always supervised!

Well, thanks for sharing the
morning with us at home.

Talk to you later!

3 comments:

tiapugh said...

1. That bassinet/baby carrier is SOOO European looking. :)
2. I'm glad you're getting some smiles after hours (I'm sure) of little tears.

AK said...

You guys are too cute. It should be illegal or something :0)

Michele said...

My mom sent me your blog last week, and I've been following it. I think Analise looks like Sarah -- as in AUNT Sarah . . . sorry, Mom Sarah. I guess I could say she also looks just like her dad when he was a baby. Since Analise is a girl, looking like her aunt is better.
Blogging here too -- but not quite as exciting as a baby. (Potty-training stories probably send my readers away!) Take care!