Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Smiley Baby



Morning is usually Analise's prime time- (who did she get that from?)
So this morning I tried to capture a few of the fantastic faces she shares with us!









Singing "Rise and Shine and give God the glory, glory" usually seems to get a good smile and sometimes even a giggle. But only with full out facial expression and hand movements . . . hmm. . . is she laughing with me or at me? I do look pretty ridiculous!









Long baby!
Daniel calls her Casper the friendly Ghost in these little nighties.
























Are you smiling or working on a project?















There, that's a good one!











That little tongue just doesn't quit!
I think she's having more fun discovering it right now more than hands or feet!
"Hmm, what's this thing in my mouth??"

Well, many of you know we leave again today to apartment hunt in Switzerland. We'll be back later this week.
Congratulations to Tia on the birth of Elliot James!! Yeah!!
Talk to you all later . . .

1 comment:

Kali said...

This little girl is adorable. But i wouldn't expect anything less knowing who her parents are.