Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Playing Around

It's fun to watch as Analise is becoming more observant of things around her.
No longer is it just lights that attract her attention, but moving objects, mom and dad's faces and her bright colored toys all get attentive stares.
We don't yet have a mobile that can hang over her head, but after playing with this toy from Grandma Johnson, we're thinking that might be a good next toy!





"Hmmm, I'm seeing singing flowers and flashing lights- suddenly I feel like listening to Bob Marley- very trippy!!"













Dad is enjoying some days off and was trying to work on an on-line statistics refresher course. Unfortunately his new girl friend kept him very distracted.
She was much more interested in the toy directly overhead than when we set it off to the side so holding it seemed to better entertain.








Just laughing and chatting with dad.












After lots of playing it was time for Analise to take a rest. I laid her on the bed and when I didn't hear anything from her for awhile, I went back into check on her. I thought I would find a little sleeper- but no! She was just looking around and not sleeping. That seems to be the theme lately- fewer naps, but thankfully longer at nighttime. Although, mom wouldn't mind a nap now and then too!

No comments: