Wednesday, April 22, 2009

all day

Over the weekend we went on a little hike and I collected some flowers along the way. I had thought all the little white ones were Edelweiss but after doing some research I think I'm wrong. But they're cute anyway and have me thinking that next year I ought to collect a bunch more to press and then use to make paper. But first I need to learn how to make paper . . . .hmmm.

Analise has been teething and is quite feisty so I'm really appreciating nap times. Today I used it to make some teething biscuits - yum, yum. I put the dough in a baggie and snipped the corner off in order to pipe it out onto the cookie sheet. I will admit, it did not look pretty. I would expand on that but this is a family blog.
Later that day . . . dad and daughter having a little quality time reading some Bible stories before bed. What's that in your hand Mr. Mueller? I see . . . Bible story time for some happens to coincide with happy hour for others. What's today's story - Jesus changes water into wine or is it Jesus changes water into beer?

2 comments:

AK said...

I think you should make a separate blog for the elaborations!

Michele said...

Like the beer with Bible time. :) Hoping to see some pictures here when my mom visits! ;)