Friday, May 8, 2009

Here's lookin' at you . . . Uncle Andy

So this has been a "busy" week in our house and I realized it's already Friday and I haven't posted anything!
Today was Kindermusik day and I am now teaching TWO classes! One for the younger babies and one for toddlers. Thankfully Analise was able to go home with my neighbor and take her morning nap after the first class so I was able to concentrate on the new group.
We are also packing up to go away for the weekend on the church retreat. We will be going into France to stay at a group center. . . I'm sure pictures will follow.
Signing off for now, she's actually eating a candle - is that toxic? at least it smells good!
Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

right back at ya ;)

Thanks for the post Sarah. I will keep bugging you if I don't get any new doses of Analise. Have fun on your trip!