Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Minute

This is a one minute video but it is an example of nearly 100 minutes over the past couple of days.
I just wish I could get in that brain and find out what exactly she's thinking.
She has my wine charms, a small glass dish (that makes a good sound), a small plastic dish and an egg carton. Even now, while I upload the video and work on the writing, she continues to move those little buggers around. Yesterday it was the clothes pins - she threw a fit when I took them away (until she saw that dinner was on the table) . . .
It's just amazing watching their little brains learn something new.

4 comments:

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

I would agree Sarah. It is fascinating to me to watch the brains clicking and the eyes searching as they are figuring things out. It is so fun to see. This is a great video! Who needs TV when you have a baby around (And who needs TV when you have a blog that you can watch someone else's baby :)I guess we are both covered! See ya soon-

au natural sarah said...

She is so focused. It does make you wonder what is going on in that little brain:) Are you getting excited about your trip back? Hope all is well.

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

she has how many toys that cost how much money - and ends up playing with wine charms, a glass bowl, plastic bowl and an egg carton. I read back over the post and was struck by that. Kind of like a child playing with the wrapping paper or the box of the expensive gift :)

Unknown said...

PJ and I especially like second 43 where she looks at the camera after hearing a sound. So precious and undistracted!