Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Program

Last night at church the kids did their Christmas program.
And I have learned what it means to have your kid in the show . . .
It no longer matters what kind of chaos is happening on and around the stage - your eyes are trained on that one little person, no matter how small and insignificant they might be - and suddenly this simple little Christmas play becomes the most beautiful, inspired, fantastic production you have ever seen.
At least that's what I felt watching our "little cherub" stand up front with the big kids and be a part of the angel choir.

We were pretty proud of her ability to stand and watch all that was going on and even look at us and wave - all without crying. What a big girl!




3 comments:

beth said...

WOW!!! She looks so grown up. I can't believe that she's not even 18 months yet. Hopefully, she'll have your musical talents too, Sarah!

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

I don't want it to end! :) We need full video postings. About 20 minutes in length.

How wonderful. It just is so fun to watch. I can't believe she was up there and did so well!

au natural sarah said...

Way to go Analise!!!! I can't believe she did that. Amazing:) I always cry watching them do stuff like that...they seem so grown up. She is so sweet!