Friday, December 11, 2009

Come for a Visit!

Thanks to my friend Bethany I recently discovered the Google car has made it's way through Prangins and you can take a virtual walking tour of our village.
Better yet - I'll be there to greet you! I was standing in our window when the car passed by and voila!
Here's how it works . . .
type (or cut and copy) our address into the toolbar: 14 rue de la Gare Prangins, Switzerland

click on the map of the first link (it should be google maps)

click on the address of the "Dr. Pegada - dentiste" labeled "A" and move the little yellow man in the corner of the map to the "A"

then just scroll around until you see me standing upstairs, just inside our balcony door!

Continue further down the road to have a view of the bakery, the chateau and the Alps!

See you soon . . .

2 comments:

beth said...

That's totally awesome!!!! Too bad Grady wasn't outside.

Sara said...

Sarah, I saw you!! What a beautiful place you live! I am a dork because I am so excited about that whole process! Hope all is well. Things are good here, we have five days until a two week break. Thank goodness! Take care and talk to you soon! Love, Sara