Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Little Guy

Well, here is the little guy at 27 weeks.
We are so thankful that he is happy and healthy. The French doctor kept saying, "Oh yes, he's a good baby," and I completely agree - this has been a very easy pregnancy so far. I'm starting the third trimester now and he is making his presence known with plenty of movement (football player? soccer? runner?)

All of his measurements are average and he weighs about 2.5 pounds. His due date is March 3rd and we're already looking forward to meeting the little guy!




What do you think - does he look like anyone already?
All I can say is that it looks a little squashy in there and a I can see how that can be comfortable but he doesn't seem to mind!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Those are really great pictures Sarah! He's going to be so adorable :)

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

it kind of freaks me out how good those pictures are... It is really pretty amazing.

Unknown said...

Unbelievable how anyone could ever say that what is inside you is not a baby but just a fetus.... SO CUTE! I am very excited!

au natural sarah said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the little guy! We can't wait to meet him:)

Unknown said...

What a punkin! Those pictures are great. And I agree, it looks a little squishy!! Analise's picture was next as I continued to scrolled
down. It was fun to compare.