Monday, January 26, 2009

In the kitchen

Getting ready for lunch is becoming a daily event. The bounce chair goes on the table (we're soon getting a high chair), the food for the day goes on the stove and the plastic wipe off bib goes on the baby.
We've built up a repertoire of foods including -
sweet potato (#1 favorite)
carrots, peas, green beans, potatoes, avocado, apples, pears, bananas . . . hmm, I think that's it so far. At the last check up the Dr. said we could start adding some protein at lunch - so we'll see.
Here she's waiting ever so patiently while we're getting ready.


Is she folding hands to say prayers before lunch?




Those cheeks! I think pretty soon they're bound to pop.












I took this one from kind of far away - but it just struck me how little she is sitting in the middle of the room.







The cow in the ball is from a church friend of ours. She like it but isn't quite ready to go chasing after it.











I'm at a loss for words as to how to caption this. It just cracks me up. I guess it's just proof that this girl likes her lunch!

1 comment:

tiapugh said...

oh i just want to kiss her!