Sunday, June 14, 2009

Will you play with me?

Mom and Dad take turns playing with Bers . . . and the results are always a little different.
Mommy built a house out of a moving box. Complete with a silver roof, shutters and central heating . . .
Then she had to demonstrate . . .
"Why don't you just stay in there mom - here, I'll shut the door."

"Everything O.K. in there? Are you going to come out?"


"Da-ad, mom won't come out of my house and I want to get in there."
"Well, I was here first, you're just going to have to find something else to play with."

Then there's dad's version of play time . . .
"Real funny dad . . . do I look amused?"

"I am so out of here . . . "


"OK, I'll smile, but I still don't think this is very funny"


"Get over it dad! You're not playing so I'm going to read my books!"

"I'm going to go find Grady - at least he shares his toys with me."

1 comment:

Brookings Advocates for Small Business and Market Freedom said...

I love all of the pictures. You can sense her 'movement' with all the pictures. It is almost like an extended edition video (with commentary) :)

Thanks for posting Sarah - and thanks for the clothes pins dan... that made me chuckle.